“Timothy Ferriss (born July 20, 1977) is an American entrepreneur, investor, author, and podcaster…The Tim Ferriss Show covers topics ranging from personal and character development, to morning routines and meditation habits of celebrities, CEOs and sportspeople like LeBron James, also covering occasional posts about writing, venture capital, metaphysics and even acting/movies. ” -Wikipedia
Affiliate Disclosure Statement
SelfKen.com is participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All affiliate links are green in color. Blue links are internal links to other pages on our site.
All links are in a position to help the reader gain knowledge in the most organized way possible.
For example, the Amazon Author pages provide a short bio and all of the books offered in different formats. Also there are similar authors to explore.
Also, the books that have been researched, analyzed, and summarized are linked for you to purchase, if so desired.
I purchase most of my books through Amazon in the Kindle format for ease in note taking and cross platform reading.
Thank you for your support.
“In 2001, Ferriss founded BrainQUICKEN, an internet-based nutritional supplements business, while still employed at his prior job. He successfully sold the company, then known as BodyQUICK, to a London-based private equity firm in 2010. He has stated that The 4-Hour Workweek was based on this period.
This page will be continuously update. Check back or sign up for our newsletter for updates.
Tim Ferriss Books
The 4-Hour Workweek
“Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either” -Wikipedia
…check out our “The 4-Hour Workweek” page (coming soon).
Tim Ferriss Audio
Tim Ferriss Resources